Is your sales role a career – or just a job?
Would you like to be part of an organisation that cares about people and the role of work in their lives? At ManpowerGroup, we are a business focused on people – our client, candidates and each other. We are currently looking for driven sales individuals to become part of our Power Xccelerator Program so we can invest in your development and you can enjoy a very successful recruitment career with ManpowerGroup.
About the Power Xccelerator Program:
This six (6) week highly intensive training program is designed to develop talented sales people in recruitment methodology. This highly interactive program consists of classroom training, online learning, peer-to-peer instruction and mentoring. Placing you in a coaching environment, you will benefit from strong on-boarding, a Buddy Program and the support of your Manager and Team to build your recruitment desk specialising in a particular area such as IT, Health and Safety or Finance.
Get paid to learn the trade:
The Program holds a clear pathway to a successful recruitment career and includes comprehensive training where you will learn:
- Best practice methods from the Global Leader in Recruitment,
- Search and identification, advertising and marketing, interviewing, candidate management, client management, negotiation, and business development, and
- How to build crucial industry knowledge so you become a specialist in your field.
You do not need a background in recruitment!
To be successful for this program you will need prior experience as a sales professional in a target or activity driven role. We’re looking for:
- Previous experience in sales, retail or call centre/ telemarketing environment,
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills,
- Ability to establish and foster strong working relationships with clients and candidates,
- Proven experience working to targets,
- A great team player,
- A natural drive to succeed in personal goals and celebrate the successes of your team.
Our promise to you
At ManpowerGroup, we respect people as individuals.
We want to enable them to achieve their objectives in work and in life.
We’ll support and help you develop so you can grow and achieve your career goals and dreams.